To request insurance certificates:
1) Requests must be made on the appropriate application form. The A26a and A26b forms are found on our Forms page or by clicking the links below.
- Insurance Certificate Request A26a for regularly scheduled meetings such as weekly group meetings and regularly scheduled monthly or quarterly meetings, e.g. Speaker Meetings and District Meetings.
- Special Event Insurance Request A26b for special events that do not take place regularly during a year. For special events, a new request must be completed for each event even if it is for a venue that has been used previously. Some venues where regular events are held may require a separate certificate for a special event. Be sure to check with the venue!
2) If the location of your meeting or event requires that they be named as Additional Named Insured and/ or “Certificate Holder,” you must include the following with your request:
- The exact wording they require. (If they provide you with a written description, please send a copy with your request form.)
- The address that should be on the certificate. Places like parks, hospitals and some churches require that the certificate be sent to the main office of their parent organization rather than or as well as to the location of the event.
3) Be sure that the application is complete and contains the correct information (such as location name and address). The form may be sent by email or by postal mail. Both addresses are on the forms. If sent by email, please send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Request for Insurance Certificate” and the name of the location that is requesting it.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the NCWSA Insurance Coordinator, email: Insurance@ncwsa.org